Friday, August 25, 2006

The Lost Children ...Revisited (sadly).


The Lost Children

For they sailed beyond the parturient sea,
Abandoned, forgotten...
Be still oh mortal soul,
Make no castigation,
hold grief and tears,
Be Still

Do you cry for the forgotten children? This fills my heart with sorrow. With the re-surfacing of JonBennet Ramsey case, I was re-minded of this tribute I wrote about 20 years ago. I had no children then. Now that I do have children , it means even more to me. Some of you have read this tribute before. Gina wrote a post and has a link to the story. As I wrote in Gina's post, JonBenet's story evokes horrible and aggressive emotions in me. It is a manifistation of a parents worst nightmare. If John Mark Karr did kill JonBenet, how many will step forward and plead for the killer to NOT be executed. I do cry for the forgotten children...